This is Noah Sinclair, self-proclaimed self-help guru and founding member of one Sinclair Industries. He has been contacting people in the Los Angeles area, encouraging them to join his program, entitled “The System.”
Tragically, some have been falling for Mr. Sinclair’s charade — despite the fact that he has consistently engaged in illegal activity and has clearly demonstrated himself to be of unsound mind and temperament. Some have even joined him in these illegal actions, broadcasting them on the internet without any regard for public safety.
On a good day, this man is a liar and should not be trusted. On a bad day, he is an existential threat that is working to undermine the liberty of every single person in this country.
Here at post-fact society, we have been tracking the activities of “Mr. Sinclair” — if that’s even his name — and as a matter of public service I must now share with you the facts in order to discourage anyone else from taking part in his treachery.
THE COMPLETE UNVARNISHED TRUTH
1. On March 22, 2017, Mr. Sinclair contacted me personally, inviting me to a consultation. Upon arriving, I was led to a hotel room, where a naked woman awaited in the shower, asking for my help. When I attempted to give her solace, I was again contacted by Mr. Sinclair, who stated that he had been illegally recording the encounter via remote video feed.
He then asked me to use my position as a media influencer to spread the word of Sinclair Industries and The System, otherwise he would share the video footage with my wife. Little did he know I would not be fooled by his pathetic ploy, instead exposing his entire plan online moments after his attempt. That Periscope broadcast was the exact moment post-fact society was born.
But let us ask a simple question first: If Mr. Sinclair is a man of such wild success as he boasts, why would he need the help of an influencer in the first place?
2. Mr. Sinclair claims on his website to be a global success story, and that “I own 2 yachts, I have advised hundreds of Fortune 500 companies and pay more in taxes than the entire household income of over 80% of the nation.”
Strangely, Mr. Sinclair offers no links to the companies he has advised, provides no proof of his success, and hasn’t even been spotted in the public in something as much as a sports car. In fact, digging through media reports and public records, it would appear that Noah Sinclair doesn’t even exist.
If he is so wealthy, why is there no record of his wealth? Why haven’t Forbes or Fortune ever written about him? Why, in fact, does the name Sinclair Industries actually belong to an industrial manufacturing company in St. Louis rather than the capitalist empire fairy tale Mr. Sinclair peddles?
What is Mr. Sinclair hiding, and where does he really come from?
3. On April 2nd, 2017, Mr. Sinclair held his first public “focus group”. While there, Mr. Sinclair showed up inebriated, got in a drunken fight with his wife and business partner Sarah Sinclair, before stumbling out of the event drunk.
Later he was nearly hit by a bus while crossing the street, and was arrested by the LAPD. A Sinclair Industries press release tried to cover up the fact that Mr. Sinclair was arrested and in rehab, before finally giving up the charade entirely.
Why did Sinclair Industries lie about the arrest and his whereabouts?
4. Later that month, Mr. Sinclair contacted a young woman who has been increasingly sympathetic to his cause. Appearing filthy and homeless, he went on a crazed paranoid rant, claiming he was being chased by robots before being captured by individuals in a van — likely associates of his own family.
During this entire time, Sarah Sinclair denied anything abnormal was happening, and Mr. Sinclair refused to confirm his state of mind despite being given repeated opportunities to do so.
Is Mr. Sinclair delusional, schizophrenic — or something much, much worse?
5. On April 18th, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair tried to convince a small group of would-be
disciples customers that Mr. Sinclair was healthy, back in action, and that The System would resume operation on May 1st as originally scheduled. After an awkward performance by Mrs. Sinclair, Mr. Sinclair slipped a phone to an attendee in the bathroom. It was an effort to reach out for help, despite stating moments earlier that things were otherwise fine. When that didn’t work out as expected, Mr. Sinclair threw a tantrum, verbally assassinated the person he had reached out to, and then looked for somebody else willing to carry his water.
Why does Mr. Sinclair continue to lie, and why would anybody trust someone so eager to throw their own collaborators under the bus?
5. On May 1st, Mr. Sinclair broke into a warehouse rented and operated by his father. He broadcast the illegal activity live, with the help of a willing member of The System. A trust fund baby born into wealth who has repeatedly bragged about how he ousted his own father from the family business, Mr. Sinclair instead rambled and whined about how his mean, awful daddy was making him do work and how terrible it all was.
At that point, Mr. Sinclair and his accomplice stole hundreds of pages of documents containing personal information that had been culled from participants in a data collection scheme in Southern California last year. Did Mr. Sinclair return this information to those affected? Did he close down the operation? Did he go to the press in order to ensure the truth was told? No.
Why did Mr. Sinclair take this information without the consent of those involved, and what does he intend to do with it?
THE FACTS ARE THESE
It’s not our job here at post-fact society to jump to conclusions. It’s our job to collect and report the information that others in the world don’t want YOU to see.
And in the case of Noah Sinclair, those facts make a few things crystal clear.
Noah Sinclair is a con man, a scam artist, and is likely suffering from mental health problems. He has shown himself to be a predator, easily able to manipulate people in order to gain their trust, without ever providing proof of his own accomplishments, wealth, or social standing.
NOAH SINCLAIR ISN’T JUST A DANGER TO THOSE HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH. HE’S A DANGER TO AMERICA.
And to you, Mr. Sinclair, I have one simple message. You said you wanted me to spread your story. To let people know what you were about. That you wanted to “dive deeper” with me – and then you dropped off the face of the Earth. Whether that was due to incompetence or another mental breakdown, I don’t quite know. But I’ll say this…
I am happy to oblige. I will spread the word of your lies, deceit, and nefarious activity until everyone in the world knows you for the fraud you are. And we here at post-fact society will not stop until we have burned you to the ground.
WE are the ones watching YOU.